Evaluation Sub-Committee - Applications scheduled to be considered
- 1657 – Rhenium-188 brachytherapy for non-melanoma skin cancer
- 1686.1 –177Lutetium PSMA i&t for metastatic castrate resistant prostate cancer
- 1689.1 - Quantification of NT-proBNP in patients with diagnosed pulmonary arterial hypertension for ongoing risk assessment
- 1710 – Newborn bloodspot screening for X-linked adrenoleukodystrophy
- 1732 – Imlifidase as a desensitisation treatment to enable kidney transplant in highly sensitised adult transplant candidates
- 1737 – Newborn bloodspot screening for Sickle Cell Disease and Beta Thalassaemia
- 1747 – Permanent Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS) items for COVID-19 nucleic acid testing
- 1748 – Review of Tisagenlecleucel for treatment of confirmed relapsed/refractory CD19-positive acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in children and young adults up to 25 years old
Consultation Input:MSAC values consultation input from individuals and organisations with an interest in an application that it is considering, including experience of the medical conditions, services or technologies being addressed by the application.
It is anticipated that the above-mentioned applications will proceed to MSAC in July 2023. Consultation input must be received by no later than Friday, 9 June 2023 for it to be considered by MSAC. A Consultation Survey Form is available on the relevant application webpage.
Further information on MSAC’s consultation process is also available on the MSAC website.