Evaluation Sub-Committee - Applications considered
- 1659 - Catheter-based renal denervation for uncontrolled elevated systolic blood pressure
- 1690.1 – Ciltacabtagene autoleucel, a B-cell maturation antigen-directed chimeric antigen receptor T cell to treat refractory or relapsed multiple myeloma
- 1705 – Structured prenatal risk assessment for preterm preeclampsia
- 1706 – Angiogenic and anti-angiogenic markers for identification and management of preeclampsia
- 1723.1 – Brexucabtagene autoleucel for adult relapsed or refractory B-precursor acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- 1727 – Deep brain stimulation for treatment-refractory obsessive compulsive disorder
- 1734 – Intravascular lithotripsy for the treatment of moderately or severely calcified peripheral artery disease
- 1740 - N-Terminal-pro Brain Natriuretic Peptide (NT-proBNP) to aid in the diagnosis of patients with suspected heart failure in a non-hospital setting
- 1758 - WITHDRAWN FROM THIS AGENDA - Expansion of MBS item numbers 12320 & 12322 for bone mineral density testing to include patients aged 60-69 years
Consultation Input:MSAC values consultation input from individuals and organisations with an interest in an application that it is considering, including experience of the medical conditions, services or technologies being addressed by the application.
It is anticipated that the above-mentioned applications will proceed to MSAC in November 2023. Consultation input closed Friday, 6 October 2023.
Further information on MSAC’s consultation process is also available on the MSAC website.