PICO Advisory Sub-Committee (PASC) – Applications considered
- 1728 – Etranacogene dezaparvovec for the treatment of haemophilia B
- 1734 – Intravascular lithotripsy for the treatment of moderately or severely calcified peripheral artery disease
- 1739 – Percutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (PENS) therapy for chronic neuropathic pain
- 1740 – NT-proBNP (N-Terminal-pro Brain Natriuretic Peptide) to aid in the diagnosis of patients with suspected heart failure in a non-hospital setting
- 1741 – Continuous nerve blockade using a catheter technique
- 1744 – 177Lutetium(n.c.a) Octreotate treatment for advanced neuroendocrine and other high somatostatin receptor expressing tumours
Consultation Input:MSAC values consultation input from individuals and organisations with an interest in an application that it is considering, including experience of the medical conditions, services or technologies being addressed by the application.
Consultation for the April 2023 PASC meeting closed on 10 March 2023.
Further information on MSAC’s consultation process is available on the MSAC website.