PICO Advisory Sub-Committee – Applications scheduled to be considered
- 1710 - Newborn bloodspot screening for X-linked adrenoleukodystrophy
- 1712 – Sleep studies in the diagnosis and management of disordered breathing in children and adolescents
- 1713 – Cardiac MRI in the diagnosis of myocarditis
- 1717 – Extravascular implantable cardioverter therapy for patients at risk of ventricular arrhythmia
- 1719 – Insertion of a bioabsorbable implant for nasal airway obstruction due to lateral wall insufficiency
Consultation Input:PASC values consultation input from individuals and organisations with an interest in an application that it is considering, including experience of the medical conditions, services or technologies being addressed by the application.
Consultation input must be received by no later than Friday 8 July 2022 for it to be considered by PASC at its August 2022 meeting. Further information on MSAC’s consultation process is also available on the MSAC website.