PICO Advisory Sub-Committee (PASC) – Applications considered
- 1593.1 – Bioinductive Implant for the repair of rotator cuff tear
- 1744 – 177Lutetium(nca) Octreotate treatment for advanced neuroendocrine and other high somatostatin receptor expressing tumours
- 1749 – Insertion of durable ventricular assist device for use as destination therapy
- 1750 – Testing of tumour tissue to detect IDH1 mutations in patients with cholangiocarcinoma, to determine eligibility for ivosidenib on the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme
- 1752 - WITHDRAWN Anal human papillomavirus and cytology testing in high-risk populations
Consultation Input:MSAC values consultation input from individuals and organisations with an interest in an application that it is considering, including experience of the medical conditions, services or technologies being addressed by the application.
Consultation for the August 2023 PASC meeting closed on 7 July 2023. A Consultation Survey Form is available on the relevant application webpage.
Further information on MSAC’s consultation process is available on the MSAC website.