PICO Advisory Sub-Committee (PASC) – Applications scheduled to be considered
- 1743 - Optical coherence tomography (OCT) guided coronary stent insertion for patients eligible for coronary revascularisation
- 1754 - Patient consultations and surgical procedures for gender affirmation in adults with gender incongruence
- 1760 - DPYD genotyping to predict fluoropyrimidine-induced toxicity
- 1761 - Faecal calprotectin for the monitoring of disease activity in patients with inflammatory bowel disease
- 1763 - Amendment of MBS Item 11512 to include the use of portable home spirometry via telehealth
Consultation Input:MSAC values consultation input from individuals and organisations with an interest in an application that it is considering, including experience of the medical conditions, services or technologies being addressed by the application.
Consultation for the December 2023 PASC meeting closes on Friday 3 November 2023. A Consultation Survey Form is available on the relevant application webpage.
Further information on MSAC’s consultation process is available on the MSAC website.