Evaluation Sub-Committee - Applications considered
- 1627 - Point-of-care testing for sexually transmitted infections provided by Aboriginal Medical Services or Aboriginal Community Controlled Heath Services in rural or remote areas
- 1629 - Defensive Antibacterial Coating (DAC) 5ml Kit
- 1662.1 - The reduction of mitral regurgitation through tissue approximation using transvenous/transeptal techniques
- 1675 - Whole Genome Sequencing for the diagnosis of mitochondrial disease
- 1680 - Genetic testing for childhood hearing impairment
- 1684 - Genetic testing for variants associated with haematological malignancies
- 1685 - Ventral rectopexy for the treatment of rectal prolapse and intussusception
- 1691 - PromarkerD testing in patients with type 2 diabetes to determine the risk of developing diabetic kidney disease
- 1707 - Measuring minimal residual disease in acute lymphoblastic leukaemia using next generation sequencing assays to guide treatment decision
- 1711 - Review of MBS items for subacromial decompression
- 1721 - Small gene panel testing for non-small cell lung carcinoma
- 1723 - Brexucabtagene autoleucel for relapsed or refractory adult B-precursor acute lymphoblastic lymphoma
Consultation Input:MSAC values consultation input from individuals and organisations with an interest in an application that it is considering, including experience of the medical conditions, services or technologies being addressed by the application.
It is anticipated that the above-mentioned applications will proceed to MSAC in November 2022. Consultation input must be received by no later than Friday, 7 October 2022 for it to be considered by MSAC. A Consultation Survey Form is available on the relevant application webpage.
Further information on MSAC’s consultation process is also available on the MSAC website.