PICO Advisory Sub-Committee – Applications considered
- 1700 – Totally thoracoscopic exclusion of the left atrial appendage for patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation
- 1701 – Deep brain stimulation of the thalamus for the treatment of severe refractory epilepsy
- 1702 – Abdominal MRI for rare genetic conditions associated with increased risk of renal tumours
- 1703 – Detection of minimal residual disease in patients with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- 1705 – Structured prenatal risk assessment for preterm preeclampsia
- 1706 – Angiogenic and anti-angiogenic markers for identification and management of preeclampsia
- 1707 – Measuring minimal residual disease in acute lymphoblastic leukaemia using next generation sequencing assays to guide treatment decision
- 1708 – RNA PCR testing to determine eligibility and treatment for PBS-subsidised bulevirtide for treatment of hepatitis delta virus
- 1711 – Review of MBS items for subacromial decompression
Consultation Input:MSAC values consultation input from individuals and organisations with an interest in an application that it is considering, including experience of the medical conditions, services or technologies being addressed by the application.
Consultation input must be received by no later than 11 March 2022 for it to be considered by PASC. Further information on MSAC’s consultation process is also available on the MSAC website.