Evaluation Sub-Committee - Applications considered
- 1408.1 - A prognostic RT-qPCR test run locally for ER+ve /HER2-ve breast cancer that determines the risk of early and late metastasis in node negative and positive cancer under endocrine treatment
- 1637 – Expanded Reproductive Carrier Screening of couples for joint carrier status of genes associated with autosomal recessive and X-linked conditions
- 1658 – Testing of tumour tissue to determine a positive homologous recombination deficiency status in women newly diagnosed with advanced (FIGO stage III-IV) high grade epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube or primary peritoneal cancer for access to PBS olaparib
- 1665 – Radiofrequency echographic multi spectrometry for bone density measurement and determination of osteopenia/osteoporosis
- 1668 – Whole body magnetic resonance imaging for detection of cancer in individuals with germline pathogenic TP53 variants
- 1671 - Targeted carrier testing for severe monogenic conditions
- 1672 – Procedures for the insertion or removal of a leadless permanent pacemaker for the treatment of bradyarrhythmia
- 1686 –177Lutetium PSMA i&t for metastatic castrate resistant prostate cancer
- 1689 – Quantification of NT-proBNP in patients with systemic sclerosis, and in patients with diagnosed pulmonary arterial hypertension
- 1690 – Ciltacabtagene autoleucel, a B-cell maturation antigen-directed chimeric antigen receptor T cell to treat refractory or relapsed multiple myeloma
- 1697 - Review of different minimally invasive therapeutic approaches for the management of patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia
- 1698 – Chronic Pain MedsCheck Trial
Consultation Input:MSAC values consultation input from individuals and organisations with an interest in an application that it is considering, including experience of the medical conditions, services or technologies being addressed by the application.
It is anticipated that the above-mentioned applications will proceed to MSAC in July 2022. Consultation input must be received by no later than Friday, 10 June 2022 for it to be considered by MSAC. A Consultation Survey Form is available on the relevant application webpage.
Further information on MSAC’s consultation process is also available on the MSAC website.