Evaluation Sub-Committee - Applications considered
- 1525.1 - Low dose rate brachytherapy for intermediate and high-risk prostate cancer
- 1595.1 - Closed loop upper airway stimulation for moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea, in patients who have failed or are intolerant to, continuous positive airway pressure therapy
- 1658.1 – Testing of tumour tissue to determine a positive homologous recombination deficiency status in women newly diagnosed with advanced (FIGO stage III-IV) high grade epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube or primary peritoneal cancer for access to PBS olaparib
- 1700 - Totally thoracoscopic exclusion of the left atrial appendage for patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation
- 1701 - Deep brain stimulation of the thalamus for the treatment of severe refractory epilepsy
- 1702 - Abdominal MRI for rare genetic conditions associated with increased risk of renal tumours
- 1703 - Detection of measurable residual disease in patients with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- 1711 – Review of MBS items for subacromial decompression
- 1714 – National Blood Authority listing for Obizur® (susoctocog alfa) for treatment of bleeding episodes with acquired Haemophilia A
- 1719 – Insertion of a bioabsorbable implant for nasal airway obstruction due to lateral wall insufficiency
- 1722 - Axicabtagene ciloleucel (Yescarta®) for relapsed or refractory large B-cell lymphoma
- 1724 – Cardiac technical support services provided by industry employed allied health professionals
- 1726 – Testing of tumour tissue to determine a positive homologous recombination deficiency status in women newly diagnosed with advanced (FIGO stage III-IV) high grade epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube or primary peritoneal cancer, for access to PBS niraparib
Consultation Input:MSAC values consultation input from individuals and organisations with an interest in an application that it is considering, including experience of the medical conditions, services or technologies being addressed by the application.
It is anticipated that the above-mentioned applications will proceed to MSAC in March 2023. Consultation input must be received by no later than Friday, 10 February 2023 for it to be considered by MSAC. A Consultation Survey Form is available on the relevant application webpage.
Further information on MSAC’s consultation process is also available on the MSAC website.